The IAF AH-64DI Saraph Longbow is the most advanced attack helicopter of the Israeli Air Force. Considered as an advanced, multi-mission variant of the AH-64 Apache, the AH-64DI Saraph features fully-integrated avionics and weapons, as well as an advanced data transmitting of real-time, secure, battlefield information to friendly air and ground forces.
Primarily deployed for various roles above the battlefield, the AH-64DI Saraph features ROKAR CMDS Rokar, chaff and flare dispensing, electronic countermeasures system providing optimal responses to missile threats by integrating both flight data combined with additional data provided by warning receivers and missile warning systems on the fuselage.
The Saraph is also equipped with wing mounted Reduced Size Crashworthy External Fuel System (RCEFS) allowing for prolonged reconnaissance, as well as deep precision strikes in enemy territory. Both voice and data communication are provided by a SATCOM Network Systems during Beyond-Line-Of-Sight (BLOS) and nap-of-the-earth (NOE) flight when no other communications means are available.
Manned by a crew of 2, the AH-64DI Saraph is armed with a belly mounted 30 mm M230 chain gun along with AGM-114 Hellfire missiles, mounted on stub-wing pylons, and is capable of engaging targets using precise munition in all weather conditions during day and night.
Takom Model 1/35 AH-64DI Saraph Attack Helicopter, item no: 2605 features:
- Accurately reproduced kit featuring excellent surface detail and shapes just like the real thing.
- Around 40,000 various forms of raised rivets reproduced on the main fuselage.
- Highly detailed cockpit featuring PE parts for the seat belts.
- Accurately modelled rotor blades, with included metal pins.
- Highly detailed main rotor mast assembly.
- Detailed AN/APG-78 Longbow radar.
- 2 complete T700 turboshaft engines inside the nacelles, which can be built as open or closed.
- Left and right electronics bays, which can be built as open or closed.
- Highly detailed external fuel tanks.
- Highly detailed 30mm M230 chain gun.
- Vinyl ammo belt for the M230 chain gun.
- Weighted wheels.
- 3 markings for 3 IAF helicopters.