What Personal Information About Customers Does Sukerumodera.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Like many web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses sukerumodera.com or advertisements and other content served by or on our behalf.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from sukerumodera.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: Sukerumodera.com might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Sukerumodera.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Sukerumodera.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Sukerumodera.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Which Information Can I Access?
Sukerumodera.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Sukerumodera.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase on Sukerumodera.com.
- You can add or update certain personal account information.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer. If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any Sukerumodera.com services that require you to Sign in.
Are Children Allowed to Use Sukerumodera.com?
Sukerumodera.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Sukerumodera.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Sukerumodera.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the Lebanese Law. If you have any concern about privacy at Sukerumodera.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search for, and buy products, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Sukerumodera.com. You might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Sukerumodera.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password); payment settings (including credit card information); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, and newsletters); Seller accounts; and Your Profile (including your personal profile).