The Volkswagen T3 Transporter truck was a utility version based on the third and final generation of the Volkswagen Transporter bus series, rear-engine & drive, Transporter bus series. Larger, heavier, and more angular in its styling than its T2 predecessor, the T3 truck benfitted from a front double cab configuration with a rear flatbed for utility and transport roles.
Initially developed for the civilian market, the T3 truck saw extensive use, as a utility vehicle, in service with various military forces worldwide and conflicts till this date.
Takom T3 Transporter Truck features:
- 1 piece slide moulded body.
- Complete cabin interior with 2 rows of seats
- Complete undercarriage assembly with transmission, steering, and suspension systems.
- Steerable front wheels after assembly.
- Detailed rear flatbed with wooden pallet.
- Clear parts for the windows and various lights.
- Rubber tires with a realistically reproduced tread pattern.
- 3 marking options for 1 Bundeswehr, 1 Lebanese Armed Forces 12 Mech. Brig. 517154, and 1 civilian vehicle.