The Panzer IV was a German medium tank developed in the late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War. Seeing combat in all theatres and battlefields across the conflict, the Panzer IV remained in production throughout the war with over 8,553 vehicles of all versions built during World War II. Later versions of the Panzer IV, to counter newer threats, were improved with additional armor and bigger guns, as well as design changes to simply and speed up the manufacturing process during the end of the war as seen on the Panzer IV. Ausf.J . The Panzer Ausf.J fought during the last battles in the Ardennes, Hungary, Poland, and up to the last battles in defence of Berlin and Czechoslovakia.
Border Model‘s 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf.J Early/Mid w/ Railway Flatbed Limited Edition features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring detailed weldlines, hinges, and bolts.
- Slide moulded lower hull chassis and turret.
- The kit features a fully workable suspension system.
- Highly detailed link and length tracks with a realistic sag effect.
- Metal barrel for the main gun.
- 2 types of exhausts.
- 5 types of return rollers.
- 3 types of muzzle brakes.
- 2 types of coaxial machine gun shields
- 2 types for the idler wheels.
- 3 PE frets.
- 4 marking options.
- Range of accessories such as buckets, T-34 tracks for additional armor protection, gas mask canisters, and jerry cans with delicate text.
- Complete undercarriage assembly with air tanks and struts for the 1/35 German Railway FLATBED CAR Ommr
- Highly detailed wooden deck and track beams.
- 1 PE fret.
Sabre Model’s 1/35 German Railway FLATBED CAR Ommr included in limited edition release only.