The BMW HP4 RACE is the first stock motorcycle in the world to have fully carbon chassis and rims. Weighing only 146 kg, the BMW HP4 RACE is powered by a 999cc four cylinder engine. The bike can reach a top speed of 300km/h. Additional racing enhancements such as Brembo racing braking system, Öhlins FGR 300 and TTX 36 GP shock absorbers, Akrapovic top level exhaust system and Pirelli full hot-melt tires make the BMW HP4 RACE a racetrack beast capable of competing with top motorcycle races like MotoGP and WSBK.
HP in HP4 is the abbreviation of High Performance, while the 4 in the HP4 Race refers to its four-cylinder engine. Finally, the designation RACE indicates that the motorcycle is specifically built for the racetrack. A limited number of the bike, around 520 units, are being hand built and crafted by specialists in the BMW Motorrad plant in Berlin, with an exclusive number for each unit.
Meng 1/9 BMW HP4 RACE features:
- Highly detailed officially licensed model kit by BMW.
- Exquisitely reproduced WSBK-spec inline four-cylinder engine, radiator, and exhaust.
- Highly detailed chain and sprocket.
- Movable front and rear shock absorbers and steering damper.
- Vinyl part for seat cushion.
- Stainless steel brake discs.
- Complete set of carbon fibre texture decals for the frame.
- Highly detailed instrument panel details and decals.
- Realistically reproduced vinyl tires.
- Metal springs for shock absorbers.
- Included bike stand.
- Vinyl tube for brake lines
- Clear part for front windshield.