The Russian Kamaz Typhoon K is a multi-functional, modular, armoured Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle. Primarily designed to transport troops, the Typhoon can transport up to 16 fully equipped troops with its integrated ceramic armour, and bulletproof glass granting safe visibility to its occupants from the inside. Additional roof mounted equipment, such as the Arbalet-DM remote control weapon station and the RP-377VM1 jammer, provide self defence as well as defensive capabilities for the vehicle.
First revealed at the Russian Victory Day military parade in 2014, the Typhoon K saw combat deployment with Russian forces in Syria, as well as during the recent Russo-Ukrainian War.
Takom 1/35 Kamaz Typhoon K w/ RP-377VM1 & Arbalet-DM Modules features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring accurate details.
- 1 piece slide moulded compartment.
- Fully detailed driver’s cab with 3 seats, controls, and monitors.
- Fully detailed troop compartment with 2 rows of seats.
- All doors and hatches can be built in the open or closed position.
- Highly detailed chassis with suspension and transmission systems.
- Accurately reproduced rubber tires with Michelin X logo and little Michelin man.
- Highly detailed RP-377VM1 jammer and Arbalet-DM Modules assemblies.
- 1 PE fret.