The Oshkosh MK23 MTVR , Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR), is a six-wheel all-terrain vehicle standard cargo truck incorporating rugged, and proven components to insure the highest degree of performance on every mission. Desgined to replace the older M939 tactical truck, the MK23 MTVR offered a major improvement in off-road capability, even in the roughest terrain.
The vehicles comes in several variants, for a wide spectrum of tasks such as towing self propelled guns and howitzers, transport roles, and even deployed as a guntruck with armor kits for both the driver’s cabin and rear crew compartment as well as a top mounted .50 cal turret.
Trumpeter‘s 1/35 MK.23 MTVR with Armor Protection Kit, item No: 01080, features:
- Full drive train assembly complete with transmission, differential housing and suspension units.
- 1 piece slide moulded driver’s cabin and engine bonnet.
- Full interior driver’s cabin.
- Full interior rear armored compartment with frame, seats, and armored windows.
- 1 piece tarp cover for the armored compartment.
- Detailed WARLOCK IED jammer.
- Highly detailed .50 cal roof turret.
- Rubber tires with realistically reproduced tread pattern.
- Clear parts for the windows and headlights.
- 2 PE frets.
- 2 marking options for 2 US vehicles.