The M41A3 Walker Bulldog was an American light tank developed by Cadillac to replace the ageing fleet of World War II vintage M24 Chaffee tanks. Although designed as a reconnaissance vehicle, the M41’s weight and armament also made it effective in the close infantry support role and for rapid airborne deployments. The M41 was the first postwar American light tank to see worldwide service, and was exported in considerable numbers to various countries in Asia, Germany, and Lebanon.
AFV Club U.S. M41A3 Walker Bulldog Light Tank, features:
- Highly detailed model featuring crisp details.
- Highly detailed upper hull engine compartment featuring weld lines, louvred engine compartment doors, tool rack, and stowage boxes with separate handles.
- Highly detailed chassis with intricate weld lines and details.
- Highly detailed turret featuring weldlines, detailed commander’s cupola, rear storage box, and .50 Cal roof mounted machine gun.
- Aluminium main gun barrel.
- Set of rubber tracks.
- Length of nylon rope to depict tow cable.
- All hatches can be built in the open or closed position.
- 7 marking options.