The M1 Abrams X is a concept tank developed by General Dynamics Land Systems as a potential successor to the M1A2 Abrams SEP V3 main battle tank, currently in service with the US Army. Featuring a number of improvements including lighter weight, a new auto loader system, and a more powerful hybrid engine. The Abrams X will also be fitted with an active protection system and a new 30mm weapons station mounted on its newly designed unmanned turret.
Technological advancements of the Abrams X would include an augmented reality solution, with the help of newly mounted cameras and sensors, increasing the crew’s situational awareness on the battlefield in addition to using both assault and surveillance drones.
Amusing Hobby 1/35 M1 Abrams X features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring crisp details.
- 1 piece slide moulded chassis.
- Newly moulded upper hull with 3 hatches.
- Newly moulded unmanned turret.
- Fully workable tracks after assembly.
- Metal barrel for main gun and 30mm weapons station.
- 3D printed parts for the main gun’s, weapon station’s muzzle brake and ammo belt.
- 1 Switchblade 300 loitering ammunition drone.
- 1 PE fret.
- 1 marking option.