The German Leopard 2A7V, “verbessert” German for “improved”, is the latest version of the Leopard 2A7 main battle tank. Developed as a response to the upgrade program planned by German Armed Forces for the Leopard tank, the Leopard 2A7V features various improvements over the Leopard 2A7 tank currently in service with the German Army. The new tank is equipped with a new modular front glacis plate, a more powerful Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), and new thermal imaging units for the driver, gunner, and commander.
Manned by a crew of 4, the tank is armed with a 120mm main gun, in addition to two 7.62mm machine guns.
Border Model Leopard 2A7V German Main Battle Tank features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring crisp details.
- Newly tooled turret with anti-skid texture.Newly tooled turret side baskets.
- Newly tooled lower hull featuring new front modular armour.
- Workable torsion bar suspension system.
- Fully workable tracks after assembly.
- Aluminium main gun barrel.
- 1 PE fret.
- 1 marking option.