The AMX-13 is a French light tank that saw service with the French Army from 1952 to 1987. Named after its initial weight of 13 tonnes, the AMX-13 featured a tough and robust chassis. The tank also featured a nonconventional tilting turret, with a revolver type magazine, to move the gun upwards or downwards.
Manned by a crew of 3, the AMX-13 was armed with a 75mm main gun, in addition to its coaxial and optional AA gun. Various prototypes and export versions of the tank saw service with more than 26 nations including Lebanon and Israel.
Takom AMX-13 Light Tank 2in1 features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring crisp details and bolts.
- 1 piece slide moulded lower hull.
- Optional .30 cal or FN MAG machine gun on turret.
- Various accessories and storage boxes on turret for IDF version.
- Highly detailed vinyl dust cover
- Individual track links.
- 1 PE fret.
- 4 marking options including 1 option for a Lebanese Armed Forces tank.