The Willys MB, formally designated the U.S. Army 1⁄4‑ton, 4×4 truck commonly known as the Willys Jeep, was a highly successful American off-road capable, light military utility vehicle. With over half a million units built to a single standardised design, the Willys served both the United States and the Allied forces in World War II across all battlefields.
The vehicle’s primary role was to transport small numbers of troops and officers in a rugged chassis, as well as provide reconnaissance into hostile territories. Various models of the Willys MB were armed with either a rear mounted .30 cal or .50 cal machine gun. The Willys MB lived on to serve various armies after its initial debut during WW2 preserving its status as the most iconic vehicle during WW2.
Meng Willys MB Military Vehicle features:
- Highly detailed kit.
- 1 piece slide moulded body.
- Complete cabin interior, with cushioned seats, under seat gas tank, and dashboard.
- Complete chassis assembly with engine, transmission, and suspension.
- Front hood can be assembled as open or closed.
- Steerable front wheels after assembly.
- Clear parts for the windshields.
- Option for either .30 cal or .50 cal machine gun mount.
- Slide moulded, since piece .50 cal machine gun body with drilled muzzle.
- 3 marking options.