The Volkswagen T3 Transporter bus was the third and final generation of the Volkswagen Transporter, rear-engine, bus series. Larger, heavier, and more angular in its styling than its T2 predecessor, the T3 bus shared the same cab design and was produced in a rear wheel drive configuration.
Initially developed for the civilian market, the T3 Transporter saw extensive use, as transport and utility vehicles, in service with various military forces worldwide and conflicts till this date.
Takom T3 Transporter Bus w/ Figure features:
- 1 piece slide moulded body.
- Complete cabin interior with 3 rows of seats
- Complete undercarriage assembly with transmission, steering, and suspension systems.
- Steerable front wheels after assembly.
- 1 ISAF, Afghanistan War, Bundeswehr figure.
- Clear parts for the windows and various lights.
- Rubber tires with a realistically reproduced tread pattern.
- 3 marking options for 1 German Army ISAF, 1 Bosnian SFOR, and 1 Syrian Arab Army vehicle.