The Russian T-90M is a heavily upgraded version of the T-90 main battle tank, which was first unveiled to the public in 2017. Featuring a highly modernized “all welded” turret, the tank also received protection for the ammunition carousel by being fitted with additional armor plates on each side of the hull. Further protection to the vehicle was achieved by installing the new version of the Relikt ERA on turret and hull, slat armor, in addition to the “soft kill” APS Shtora-1 and “hard kill” APS Arena-M.
Manned by a crew of 3, the T-90M is armed with a 2A46M-5 125mm smooth bore gun in addition to a newly installed 12.7mm fully stabilized remote controlled weapon station on the turret.
Tiger Model 1/35 Russian T-90M MBT, item No: 4616, features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring crisp details.
- Newly tooled parts to depict the latest version of the T-90 tank.
- Highly detailed vinyl barrel dust cover.
- Rear turret bins can be built as open or closed with additional stored rounds.
- Finely moulded turret & lower hull slat armor.
- PE anti RPG mesh.
- Metal smoke dischargers.
- Fully workable torsion bar suspension system after assembly.
- Fully workable tracks after assembly.
- Length of steel wire to depict tow cable.
- Clear parts for periscopes and sensors.
- 3 PE frets.
- 1 marking option for 1 Russian tank in Forum Army 2018.