The T-80UK is the commander version of the regular Russian T-80U main battle tank. Similar to the T-80U, the T-80UK has a number of additional features in addition to its more advanced fire control system. The tank is equipped with the Shtora-1 active protection system, an upgraded thermal imaging night sight, new atmospheric parameter sensors, and radio stations for increased communication range, as well as an auxiliary benzene generator to power communications when the tank is stationary.
The T-80UK provides command and control capability for field commanders or armoured whilst enabling and establishing communication with higher command.
Trumpeter 1/35 Russian T-80UK MBT features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring crisp weld lines and details.
- Slide moulded turret with subtle cast texture effect.
- Slide moulded lower hull with detailed running gear and suspension.
- Detailed individual track links.
- Updated parts for the turret’s Shtora APS.
- Detailed commander’s NSVT heavy machine gun.
- Length of copper wire to depict tow cable.
- 1 PE fret.
- 2 marking options.