The Oshkosh M984A2 Wrecker HEMTT is an 8 x 8 heavy mobility tactical truck wrecker, equipped with a heavy duty crane and winch. The Wrecker can provide heavy wheeled recovery and crane lift assistance to lighter tactical wheeled vehicles. It’s lift-and-tow system can recover disabled vehicles in under three minutes.
The M984 Wrecker has the manoeuvrability to traverse any type of terrain and the power to recover vehicles weighing in excess of 30 tons, even those stuck in mud, sand, water or snow, making it suitable for the most difficult recovery missions. The vehicle is equipped with a heavy-duty crane and winch retrieval system for recovering Light, Medium and Heavy Tactical Vehicles
Trumpeter‘s 1/35 M984A2 Wrecker HEMTT, item No: 01083, features:
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine, transmission, differential housing, and suspension units.
- Highly detailed Caterpillar C15 diesel engine withPE exhaust cover.
- 1 piece slide moulded cabin.
- Fully detailed driver’s cabin with interior.
- Accurately depicted handling crane with stabilising legs, and cable guide assembly.
- Highly detailed 2-speed recovery winch with PE parts.
- Highly detailed rear retrieval system components.
- Rubber tires with realistically reproduced tread pattern.
- 1 PE fret.
- Length of nylon rope for depicting winch cable.
- Precut masking sheet for the windows.
- 2 marking options for 1 Sand colored, and 1 3-tone NATO painted vehicle.
Trumpeter‘s 1/35 M984A2 Wrecker HEMTT, item No: 01083, is available for 90$.