The M925A2 is a 5-ton 6×6 U.S. military heavy truck, developed in the late 1970s, to replace the M39 and M809 older series of trucks. Designed to transport 4,500 kg cargo loads over all terrain in all weather, the M925 has been in service with the US Army and US Marine Corps ever since. Throughout its years of deployment the M925 evolved into its own family of trucks fulfilling various roles on the battlefield such as dump trucks, wreckers, and even gun trucks.
Multiple export countries also operated the M925A2, in addition to the United States, such as Egypt and Lebanon.
I❤️Kit M925A2 Military Cargo Truck features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring crisp details.
- 1 piece slide moulded driver’s cabin.
- Fully detailed driver’s cabin including controls, dashboard, and seats.
- Complete lower chassis with drivetrain and suspension assemblies.
- Front cabin machine gun ring with M2 .50cal heavy machine gun.
- Rubber tires with realistically reproduced tread pattern.
- Steerable front wheels after assembly.
- Die-cut mask for windows.
- 2 PE frets.
- 2 marking options for 1 NATO 3-tone and 1 desert painted vehicle.