The M49A2C tanker is a fuel servicing truck based on the M35A2 2½ ton 6×6 truck. The M49 carries a 1200 gallon tank on its rear bed, with a rear mounted pump. Initially used by the United States Army, the M49 saw service in many nation’s armed forces around the world, including Lebanon.
AFV Club M49A2C Fuel Tanker features:
- Complete undercarriage assembly with transmission, drive train, and suspension system.
- Complete front cabin assembly with driver’s station and side seat.
- Optional front winch assembly.
- Highly detailed rear tank with side bins.
- Complete read pump assembly.
- Rubber tires with accurately reproduced tread pattern.
- Length of rubber tube to depict refuelling hose.
- Clear parts for windows and lights.
- 1 PE fret.
- Length of nylon wire to depict winch cable.
- 4 marking options for 2 US & 2 ROC units.