The Jeep or Willys MB was a light military utility vehicle used widely by the Allies during WW2. Featuring numerous upgrades including a strengthened chassis, redesigned radiator, and a stronger engine the M38A1 saw extensive use in combat with various nations and warring factions such as Israel and Lebanon during the Lebanese Civil war.
The CJ-5, a civilian version of the M38A1 was also put to service, serving various roles on the battlefield with nations and warring factions alike across the globe.
AFV Club IDF 1/4 ton 4×4 M38A1 Siyur & CJ-5 Tolar, features:
- Highly detailed kit featuring crisp details.
- Complete cab interior with under seat fuel tanks, and floor ribs.
- Complete undercarriage assembly with engine, transmission, drive train, and suspension system.
- Newly tooled IDF M38A1/CJ-5 with updated dashboard, MG mount, and radio system.
- Detailed 106mm TOLAR recoilless rifle.
- Detailed .30 Cal SIYUR machine gun, and radio.
- Various included accessories such as stretchers, assault rifles, and jerry cans.
- PE parts for the radiator covers and SIYUR radio.
- Clear parts for headlights and windshields.