The M35A2 is a 2½ ton 6×6 cargo truck initially used by the United States Army. Nicknamed “Deuce and a Half” from the older World War II CCKW truck, the M35 saw service in many nation’s armed forces around the world, including Lebanon. The truck was also adapted into specialised vehicles such as refuelling tankers, wreckers, gun trucks, and mobile workshops.
AFV Club M35A2 2½ ton Cargo Truck features:
- Complete undercarriage assembly with transmission, drive train, and suspension system.
- Complete front cabin assembly with driver’s station and side seat.
- Optional front winch assembly.
- Optional cab mounted .50 cal machine gun ring.
- Optional tarp cover for rear truck bed.
- Rubber tires with accurately reproduced tread pattern.
- Clear parts for windows and lights.
- 1 PE fret.
- Length of nylon wire to depict winch cable.
- 3 marking options for 2 US & 1 ROC units.