The M1114 is an armored version of the AM General HMMWV or Humvee light utility vehicle. The upgraded vehicle was fitted with a larger, more powerful turbocharged engine, air conditioning, and a strengthened suspension system. The M114 boasts a fully armored passenger area protected by hardened steel and bullet-resistant glass. Primarily designed as a weapon carrier, the M1114 can be fitted with a variety of shielded or remote controlled roof machine guns. and is typically armed with a 12.7 mm .50 Cal heavy general purpose machine gun. Air transportable by a variety of military transport aircraft, the M1114 can carry a driver and 3 passengers, while also carrying light cargo for specialized teams.
Widely used by the US Army, the M1114 was also exported to various countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, and others.
The Bronco M1114 Up-Armored HA Tactical Vehicle, kit No: CB35092, kit features:
- Detailed undercarriage, suspension, and drivetrain assembly complete with braking system.
- Highly detailed tread patterns on the wheel with the included three-piece wheels.
- Complete cabin interior with upgraded crew seats & armor plates, driver’s instrument panel, air conditioner, and various electronic systems such as the radio, intercom, GPS unit and more.
- Positionable doors, rear hatchback, and tail gate with spare wheel rear mount.
- Postionable engine hood with details such as the radiator, air filter, and more.
- Fully detailed up-armored doors with to scale thick transparent parts for the armored windows.
- Detailed armored gun turret with turret ring detail.
- Choice of either a roof mounted Mk.19 40mm grenade launcher of M2 12.7mm heavy machine gun.
- 2 types of intake snorkel for either the standard or USMC version.
- Choice of a mounted Counter Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Jammer, or upgraded front guard.
- Includes various accessories such as firearms, stowage, ammo cans, jerry cans, and combat ID panels (CIP).
- Photoetched parts for radio rack, intake grill, handles, rear mud flaps, and more.
- 3 marking options for 1 US, 1 Iraqi, and 1 Czech Army unit.